All-in-One Liquid CPU Cooler with new PUMP, Water Block; and Tank Design. Low Noise Level (20dbA); Graphite Pipe Pump and Ceramix Axis; Copper Water Block; 240mm High Density Fin Radiator; 2x 12025 WidePWM RPM Range Fans with Fan Controller, 350ml Coolant; 3 Bottles of Coolant with 3 diferrent color coolant; 2pcs LED Lights inside the Tank; Multiple Mounting Kit Supported
Raijintek Triton AIO Series - Liquid CPU Cooler
||go to Specification|
With several years of experience in Liquid cooling products and the cooperation with German Engineers, RAIJINTEK's RD team developed the concepts of most performing DIY liquid cooling components and spent years to design one of the best performing and expandable All-In-One Liquid CPU cooler for enthusiasts. TRITON's copper water block is a new concept design of micro channels, extra large contact fin area with 2 flow channels for the best direct flow of liquid. More than this, TRITON's Pump, also new and exclusive, designed for high Q-Max, low dBA, and contains a reliable Bearing type. Not only a new design pump and water block are used, TRITON's radiator is also using high density design fin radiator.
Raijintek Triton - Best Performing All-In-One PC Radiator / Liquid CPU Cooler
TRITON is not only one of the best performing All-In-One liquid cooling at the market but it is the most user friendly AIO cooler in the world by the pre-filled liquid, a fan controller with wide RPM adjustable range of 2*12025 fans, a solid mounting kit, is compatible with all modern sockets of Intel & AMD at market and an easy installation. TRITON, already breaking the boundary line between DIY & All-In-One, brought to you for the joy of friendly design and the surprisingly efficient performance.
The Raijintek Triton uses a copper water block with a completely new design using a micro channel system with extra large contact fin surfaces and two flow channels giving the best route of liquid flow design. The Triton AIO pump is brand new and exclusive design with a high Q-Max and low dBA combined through a reservoir tank designed with two LED lights inside for the visual aspect and easy refillable locations.
Not only the pump and water block are based on a new design, but also the radiator architecture which uses a high density 240mm fin design to keep cooling at a maximum, included with a RPM fan controller for the included Raijintek fans specifically designed for the AIO cooler.
Modern Socket Compatibility
Compatible with all modern sockets, by Intel and AMD along with an easy installation process that is very user friendly, suitable for enthusiasts, gamers and casual users. The AIO cooler contains clear liquid which is non-conductive pre-filled in the tubes, with additional bottles of dye if the user prefers to go for a different look or feel choosing from green, red or blue fluid.
The Raijintek Triton supports AMD AM2(+), AM3(+), FM1, and FM2 as well as Intel LGA 775, 1155, 1156, 1155, 1366 and 2011 sockets. There is a small packet of thermal compound as well as a spreader tool for applying the compound. Mounting components include the universal bracket and universal backplate as well as four M4x13mm screws and four M4x6mm screws for mounting them together with the four metal nuts and four mylar washers. Eight M3x6mm screws are provided for mounting the radiator directly to the case as well as eight M3x30mm screws for installing the fans to the radiator. A fold-out multi-lingual installation guide is also included.
Raijintek Universal Mounting for Easy Installation
Raijintek's mounting hardware for the Triton is very easy to work with. The general ease of installation is mostly due to the lack of excess hardware; Raijintek's universal mounting system definitely keeps things manageable.
When installing the Raijintek Triton, first, have to set up the backplate to drop the four M4 x 13 mm screws into place. Apply the four washers in preparation for the next step once the screws are in place. Use the four metal nuts to secure the backplate to the motherboard to then attach the mounting bracket to the four metal nuts with Raijintek's M4 x 6 mm screws. With the mounting bracket firmly in place, it's time to apply some thermal paste in preparation for mounting the CPU block. Attach the CPU block to the motherboard and attach the fans to the radiator. With everything mounted, now only have to plug the pump and fans into the CPU fan headers.
Raijintek Triton Features :
- Best performing, expandable and most user friendly AIO liquid cooling system at marke
- All-In-One liquid CPU cooler with new PUMP, Water block and Tank design.
- New design and exclusive PUMP with high Q-max (120 L/H) and Low noise level (20 dBA)
- Durable and reliable PUMP Bearing type - Graphite Pipe and Ceramic axis and 50K hours life expectancy
- New design of Copper water block by micro channel, extra large contact fin area with 2 channels to provide best flow of liquid
- 3 solo parts but best combined together to one set: PUMP, Water block & Tank
- High density fin radiator (240mm)
- 2pcs performing 12025 wide PWM RPM range fans with fan controller
- 350ml high capacity coolants pre-filled and re-fill design
- 2pcs LED lights inside the tank
- Solid mounting kits to provide sturdy installation
- Multiple mounting kits for modern sockets of INTEL & AMD CPU
- Intel Socket LGA 775/115x/1366/201x CPU (Core i3 / i5 / i7)
- All FM2+/FM2/FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2 CPU
||go to Overview|
|Model / Type||Triton - Liquid Cooling System|
|CPU Block Material||Nickle-Plated Copper|
|Pump Dimension||38 x 56 x 39 mm|
|Pump Bearing Type||Graphite Pipe and Ceramic Axis|
|Pump Q-Max||120 L/Hour|
|Pump Noise Level||20 dbA|
|Pump Life Expectancy||50000 Hours|
|Pump Speed||3000 RPM @ 12VDC|
|Pump Power Consumption||4 W|
|Radiator Dimensions||275 x 120 x 32 mm|
|Fan Dimension||120 x 120 x 25 mm (x2)|
|Fan Speed||1000±200~2600±10% RPM|
|Fan Airflow||38.889 - 100.455 CFM|
|Fan Air Pressure||0.744 ~ 4.819 mm H2O|
|Fan Noise Level||21.6 ~ 36.6 dbA|
|Fan Connector||3 pin|
Intel: LGA775, LGA1150, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA1366, LGA2011,
AMD: AM2, AM2+, AM3, AM3+, FM1, FM2, FM2+
|Tube Diameter||ID - 9.5 mm – / OD – 12.5mm|
|Warranty||2 Years Limited Manufacturer|
Mohon perhatian :
- Harga jual dan spesifikasi detail dari produk yang tampil di web Heteroku.com kemungkinan dapat berubah sewaktu-waktu tanpa pemberitahuan sebelumnya.
- Pada dasarnya setiap produk yang tampil di web Heteroku.com adalah ready stok, namun mengingat produk-produk yang tampil di web Heteroku.com juga kami jual secara Offline dan jenis produk yang tampil juga cukup beragam, maka kami tidak dapat dengan segera mengupdate status dari produk pada web Heteroku.com. Bila seandainya terjadi kekosongan stok produk, maka staf Heteroku.com akan segera menghubungi anda kembali.
- Setelah melakukan pemesanan dan sebelum melakukan pembayaran, ada baiknya anda menunggu informasi ketersediaan stok terlebih dahulu dari staf Heteroku.com, baik melalui sms ataupun email (informasi lengkap dapat dilihat pada bagian bawah dari web Heteroku.com).
- Setelah mendapat konfirmasi ketersediaan stok dari staf Heteroku.com harap segera melakukan pembayaran selambat-lambatnya 3x24 jam dari waktu pemesanan. Jika dalam 3x24 jam tidak melakukan pembayaran maka pemesanan / order anda akan otomatis dibatalkan oleh sistem kami.
- Setelah melakukan pembayaran / transfer melalui bank ke rekening kami, mohon untuk mengkonfirmasikan kembali melalui SMS di nomor 08563794221 atau email di firstname.lastname@example.org atau dengan mengklik Menu Konfirmasi Pembayaran pada Homepage Heteroku.com.